WHAT DATA WE COLLECT
Our website collects two types of user data: statistical data and electronic communication data via contact forms or sending emails.
PURPOSE OF THE DATA COLLECTED
The statistical data collected by our computer systems, such as the pages you visit, the time your visit to the site took, among others, are used to improve the user experience of the site. This data allows us to know which information is most relevant to our users. All these statistical data do not allow to identify the individual responsible for the visit and interaction with the website.
Email marketing (when applicable): With your permission, we can send you emails about our website or about our products and services, campaigns or promotions, new information and other updates.
The data collected through the contact forms on our website are used to respond to your requests for information or other requests. Whenever you contact us via the contact form on our website, you are giving us permission to respond to your request, as well as keeping your data in our records for later consultation.
DURING HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
The personal data collected are treated in strict compliance with the applicable legislation, being stored in databases, specifically for this purpose.
We treat and retain personal data in accordance with the respective purposes and respecting the applicable legal deadlines.
Thus, and whenever there is no specific legal requirement, the data will be stored and preserved only for the appropriate period and to the extent necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, unless the right to exercise is exercised, within the legal limits. opposition, right to erase or withdraw consent.
WHAT ARE THE RIGHTS OF DATA HOLDERS
Under applicable law, you can exercise the following rights:
- Right of Access: obtain confirmation of what personal data are being processed, as well as obtain a copy of personal data being processed.
- Right of Rectification: request the rectification of your personal data that are inaccurate or request that incomplete personal data be completed.
- Right to Erase: obtain the erasure of your personal data, provided that there are no valid grounds for its conservation.
- Right to Limitation of Treatment: requesting the limitation of the processing of your personal data, requesting the suspension of treatment or limiting the scope of treatment to certain categories of data or processing purposes.
- Right of Portability: to receive the data you have provided to us in a digital format for current use and automatic reading or to request the direct transmission of your data to another entity that will become the new responsible for your personal data. li >
- Right of Opposition: oppose, at any time, data processing, such as in the case of data processing for marketing purposes;
- Right of Opposition to decision-making based on exclusively automated treatment: not to be subject to any decision taken exclusively on the basis of automated treatment, including the definition of profiles, which has an effect on its legal sphere or which significantly affects it similar way.
To exercise your rights, consult the GDPR page – General Data Protection Regulation, or through the contacts on the contact page.
Under the terms of the law, you are also guaranteed the right to withdraw your consent for the processing of data legitimized by consent, through the aforementioned means, or, if you have given your consent through an online channel, you can withdraw it by that same route. The withdrawal of consent does not, however, invalidate the treatment carried out up to that date based on the consent previously given.
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, the data subject is entitled to submit a complaint to the National Data Protection Commission (“CNPD”) or to another competent supervisory authority under the law, if he considers that data your data is not being subject to legitimate treatment, under the terms of the applicable legislation and this Policy.
WHAT SAFETY MEASURES HAVE BEEN TAKEN
Our website is hosted by the Inovve Web Design Agency . Our website is stored in a Datacenter located in Portugal in one of the leading companies in the sector. This datacenter is Certified for Quality (UNE-EN-ISO 9001, EFQM and Six Sigma), Environment (UNE-EN-ISO 14001) and Information Security Management Systems and Information Systems (ITIL, BS 7799 and BS 15000 ).
We are constantly committed to ensuring the confidentiality, protection and security of our Customers’ personal data, through the implementation of the appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect their data against any form of improper or illegitimate treatment and against any accidental loss or destruction of this data.
For this purpose, we carry out our activity using systems designed to guarantee the security of the processed personal data, creating and updating procedures that prevent unauthorized access, accidental loss and / or destruction of personal data, committing to respect the legislation regarding the protection personal data of Customers and to process this data only for the purposes for which it was collected, as well as to ensure that this data is treated with adequate levels of security and confidentiality.
WHEN WE COMMUNICATE DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
All data collected by us is for exclusive use within our company, and there is no exchange, sale or other type of transmission of this data to third parties outside our company at any time.
We will only be able to transmit personal data of our Clients to third parties, when such data communications are necessary or appropriate under the applicable law, in compliance with legal obligations / court orders, to respond to requests from public or government authorities.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES
Saboral may use other entities, in terms of sending newsletters, to provide certain services. Eventually, this provision of services may imply access, by these entities, to the personal data of their Customers. Saboral will communicate personal data that are indispensable for the provision of the contracted services or for the fulfillment of legal obligations to which it is subject.
Saboral ensures that such subcontracting entities offer sufficient guarantees for the execution of appropriate technical and organizational measures so that the processing meets the requirements of the applicable law and ensures the security and protection of the rights of the data subjects, under the terms of the subcontracting agreement entered into. with said subcontracting entities.
When you click on links on our website, they can direct you away from our website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and we therefore recommend that you read their privacy policies.
Cookies used on our website:
|Cookie names||Type of cookie||First or Third party||Can be blocked||Session or Persistent||Expiry Time||Purpose|
|woocommerce_*, wp_woocommerce_*, wc_cart_hash_*, wc_fragments_*||Essenciais||Third party||Persistent|
What are cookies?
“Cookies” are small software tags that are stored on your computer through the browser (browser), retaining only information related to your preferences, not including, as such, your personal data.
What are cookies for?
Cookies are used to help determine the usefulness, interest and number of uses of your websites, allowing for faster and more efficient navigation, eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
What kind of cookies are there?
There are two groups of cookies that can be used
– Permanent cookies – are cookies that are stored at the browser level on your access devices (PC, mobile and tablet) and are used whenever you make a new visit to one of our websites. They are generally used to direct navigation to the user’s interests, allowing us to provide a more personalized service.
– Session cookies – are temporary cookies that remain in your browser’s cookie file until you leave the website. The information obtained by these cookies serves to analyze traffic patterns on the web, allowing us to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
– Strictly necessary cookies s – Allow you to browse the website and use your applications, as well as access secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided.
– Analytical cookies – They are used anonymously for the purpose of creating and analyzing statistics, in order to improve the functioning of the website.
– Functionality cookies – Keep the user’s preferences regarding the use of the website, so that it is not necessary to configure the website again each time you visit it.
– Third party cookies – Measure the success of applications and the effectiveness of third party advertising. They can also be used to customize a widget with user data.
Advertising cookies – Target advertising according to the interests of each user, in order to target advertising campaigns taking into account the tastes of users, and in addition, limit the number of times you see the ad, helping to measure the effectiveness of advertising and the success of the website organization.
How can you manage cookies?
All browsers allow the user to accept, refuse or delete cookies, namely by selecting the appropriate settings in the respective browser. You can configure cookies in your browser’s “options” or “preferences” menu.
Note, however, that by disabling cookies, you can prevent some web services from functioning correctly, affecting, partially or totally, navigation on the website.
For more information about cookies and their use, we suggest that you consult the following links:
Última actualização: 12/03/2020